Jungle Business 01
Junglist abstract, romanticism, call it how you see it.. The pieces designed to inspire conversation and intrigue as to their origins.
Each piece is unique with its own artefacts that cant be replicated. Using modern print technology with archival quality inks, we’re able to bring to life these intricate designs and bold colors.
The fine art Giclée prints are works of art in their own right. Printed on 230 gsm archival paper, each print is a testament to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship provided by a local print house in Melbourne Australia, ensuring that your artwork will look as fresh and vibrant as the day it was created.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
You may also like
What Happens After I Place An Order?
- Immediately after purchase you'll receive an email confirming your purchase.
- Once your order is ready you'll receive tracking to follow your package.
- Once your frame has found its new home, you'll receive email confirmation.
- Life gets busy.. if you're not home for your delivery, you'll receive an email with instructions to pickup or re-deliver.
Whats The Process?
PRINT + FRAME
- Your selection is printed on 230gsm premium white 100% fine art archival paper.
- Framed in your choice of frame matte black, matte white or natural timber.
- Delivered to your door, ready to frame out of the box.
- Your selection 230gsm premium white 100% fine art archival paper.
- Carefully packaged via tubed, ready for delivery within 4 business days.
Shipping & Returns
- Each print is made to order, after ordering you can expect to receive your package in 2 weeks.
- Your order is made just for you. Because of this we do not accept refunds, returns or exchanges for your purchase. All sales are final
- If you think you have made an error with your order, please reach out within 24 Hours to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can amend it.
- Although rare, damage during transit can occur. All pieces are fully insured for damage. If one or more product(s) arrive damaged, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Submitted within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- Photos (in jpg or png format) of the damage must have been taken immediately following receipt of the product(s), and the product(s) must not have been hung, placed or otherwise installed prior to photos of the damage being taken.
All prints are printed in Universal A-Sizes with a border proportional to its sizing below:
- A4 Prints: 21 x 29.7 cm
- A3 Prints: 29 x 42 cm
- A2 Prints: 42 x 59 cm
- A1 Prints 59 x 84 cm
- Frame Specs
- Glazing: 2mm clear glass
- Moulding material: Solid timber
- Moulding width: 20mm
- Moulding depth: 30-40mm
- Fitting method: Flip-tabs
- Backing: Solid 3mm MDF and sealed with professional kraft tape
- Hanging system: Metal hanger and wire